Saturday 12 March 2011

Final GF Smith Poster


Here is my final GF Smith poster design. I have drawn influence from Rob Ryan's work and style and have incorporated it into my final poster design. I really like the final outcome of the poster and think that the design works well. I have switched some of the letters backwards for a desired affect, I deliberately didn't want it to look computer generated and make it look hand crafted to capture what the company is about: paper. I have used the image of an envelope to create that idea of the viewer being invited to the invent. I have added delicate details such as the vines that swoops around the text, this adds a sophistication to the piece and also links into the nature theme of the birds delivering the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment