Wednesday 9 March 2011

Primary Research


I could use the shape of the the fountain to develop into a sculpture that is revolved around the idea of the curves of circles. 


Its hard to tell but the I have photographed the grass slope that develops in layers. 


I like this water fountain a lot, I came across it in the Winter Gardens and found it very interesting. I like the unpredictable shape of it offers to the viewer and this could be used in my final idea for a sculpture.


These are images from primary research that I conducted around Sheffield. I have gone out to different places and photographed interesting shapes and layers. I can use these pictures to possibly construct paper sculptures out of and use these ideas to put towards my final idea. Some of the places I went to were the Winter Gardens, outside the University entrance and behind Salisbury's.

No comments:

Post a Comment